TAXIBAY TERMS OF SERVICE
If you are accessing TaxiBay mobile application terms of services shall apply and there may be additional terms by mobile application store Apple’s store, Android play store from time to time which will govern the use o the mobile application. We reserve the right, to modify Terms of Services at any time.
These Terms of services of the website located at URL https://TaxiBay.in/#/terms and mobile application under the brand name “TAXIBAY” is in between TBay Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter “TBay” or “TaxiBay” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) a company incorporated under laws of India having it’s registered office at KS Towers, No 10, New BEL Road, Bangalore- 560094, India and the users (hereinafter “you” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” ).
TBay platform provides means to enable users who seek transportation from/to certain destinations to be matched with travel operators (“Operators”). For purposes of this Agreement, these services shall collectively be defined as the “Services”. The Services provided are for personal and non-commercial use only. The Operators are not employed with TaxiBay and are valid permit holder Drivers. User acknowledge that TaxiBay does not provide transportation, do aggregation or any function as transport carrier. User acknowledge that TaxiBay acts as only software provider to connect the User and Driver.
TAXIBAY DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. IT IS UP TO THE OPERATORS TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO OFFER A RIDE TO A COMMUTER CONTACTED THROUGH THE TAXIBAY PLATFORM, AND IT IS UP THE COMMUTER TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO ACCEPT A TRIP FROM ANY OPERATOR CONTACTED THROUGH THE TAXIBAY PLATFORM.
What does TaxiBay do?
TaxiBay is a digital platform that connects travelers who are seeking vehicle rentals with verified nearby travel operators.
TaxiBay is not traveling operator and doesn’t serve travel but helps existing travel operators to go digital and get more business from online and serve customers directly.
- TaxiBay facilitates travelers to find best travel operator for their vehicle bookings
- The operator must accept or reject trip whenever new tip request is shared
- TaxiBay can show prices on behalf of operators based on price details shared in advance or Operators can directly offer their prices for a trip.
TaxiBay Partner Requirement
- We partner with travel operators who serve their own vehicles or have attached vehicles.
- Travel operator should be in operations for minimum 3 years and have regular travel permit and good customer service track record
- Travel operator should provide details of Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail and Services provided. This can be done by downloading our TaxiBay Partner App from Google Playstore or entering details in Partner website
- The taxibay team will verify the details and send the T&C agreement for approval
How to receive the trips
- For single vehicle trip requests, you will receive the trip request from TaxiBay Partner app. We will also WhatsApp/SMS the trip request if required.
- You will have to submit your offer from the app or reply in WhatsApp.
- We showcase your offer to the customer, and as customer accepts your offer, we will confirm the trip and provide customer details on the journey.
- For multi-vehicle trip requests, we will share the details by e-mail and you must provide your offer in an e-mail.
- TaxiBay collects only advance amount you have requested.
- For local travels, you can provide quotations without advance request
- The final settlement for the of the bill to be handled by the operator.
- The final invoice will be given by Travel operator.
- Cancellation policy is standardized, and it is given in the link Cancellation Policy.
- For TT & Mini-bus the cancellation conditions of travel operators have to be communicated to TaxiBay
- If Travel operator cannot serve customer for any reason, travel operator should inform the TaxiBay at the earliest by calling TaxiBay support number or sending an e-mail.
- The Travel operator cannot cancel trip from his side if the trip is scheduled for less than 24 hours.
Vehicle & Driver Details
- Show your actual vehicle model to the customer when giving prices. During submission of quotations, travel operator to provide the details of the model (Etios, Maruti Ciaz, Innova, Crysta etc) and make (2015, 2016 etc).
- Travel operators can add driver details in advance and during submission of quotation can select the Driver. This helps travelers to select your quotations.
- If you provide TT & Mini Bus services, we show customers pictures along with amenities. You need to upload this information to the app or share by WhatsApp 8884440225 or e-mail to email@example.com
- You provide us the pricing details in advance for each vehicle type.
- You submit prices per trip by entering details such price/km, fixed km/day (300kms or 250 km), driver bata, advance request.
- We will show customer your price details.
Pickup & Drop
- The billing is from pickup to pick up for Sedan/MUV/Hatchback. During quotation, you can check customers pickup location and quote accordingly.
- For TT and Mini-bus billing starts from your office. You can adjust pricing accordingly.
- After the trip request is accepted by the operator, it is mandatory for the operator to serve the trip with the vehicle details given or upgraded vehicle
- If any vehicle breakdown happens during the trip, travel operator must arrange for the backup vehicle
- TaxiBay collects the customer ratings after the end of the trip. A good customer service by the operator will help better ratings
Grievance Redressal Mechanism: In compliance with Information Technologies Act, 2000 and rules for any complaints, abuse, grievance or concerns regarding content and/or comments or breach of these terms shall be brought to the notice of the Grievance Officer via email at info@TAXIBAY.in or write at the following address:
Grievance Redressal Officer
TBay Technologies Private Limited
#553, 2nd Floor, 5th Main, RMV 2nd Stage Bengaluru-94, India